Saturday, November 3, 2007

Adjusting


Well, I am already feeling adjusted to the house. The little inconveniences aren't bothering me. Today I did some laundry on the porch. The washing machine is so basic. You have to manually change the buttons between each cycle. There is a spinner you move the clothes to after washing. Then hanging on the line. It was fun today, but I am thankful for Sedy! :-) George came up to me and said "Miss Cruz". WOW! I could have cried over that! :-) I guess laundry reminds him of her too. We are going into "town" today for a little shopping and make some copies. I haven't gotten the slide show to load, so here is one picture of our house.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Aweosome tell Chandler that she needs to write on her blog so she can tell me about things.

Heather Bug said...

Kipp! Heather sent me your blog and pictures. I just think it's so neat what you are doing!!! I read all of your blog and really just think it's amazing that you and your sweet family are in Costa Rica learning Spanish. It really blessed me reading your blog. I love it that you are following God no matter what. I'm going to make sure and pray for you.

Marci said...

Hi Kipplyn-

I'm glad you are settling in! I just got off the phone with John Snook and he was asking about your family. I filled him in!! I am glad you are blogging so we can experience a little of Costa Rica with you!!

God Bless!!

Barb said...

Hi dear ones. We are loving reading your blog and are enjoying hearing all about your adventures. I printed it for Grandma Summers and Hazel to read and pray for you and sent it to other friends and family. You're in our contstant prayers. We're so glad that you are all adjusting well and will keep praying for that. We're so proud of you and love you and miss you so!
Mom