Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holley's Visit



OK- We had a great weekend with the Holleys! It was a welcome piece of home for us! Marci was happy to be safe at our house and didn't appreciate the driving experience in Costa Rica! Also, I didn't know she was afraid of heights when I scheduled the canyoning experience either! Marci was quite a trooper! I am so proud of the kids for evening trying it! We all had a great time! Our entire family is so thankful that the Holley's made the trip. I know there were some boring times when they couldn't understand a word of anything and some hard times, but it was so fun for us to have them here with us! It is always hard for us when our friends or family leave, but it is worth getting to be with them! Thank you for all of the goodies! One funny thing... I asked Marci if she could bring Skittles for me! :-) She did and she said she thought it was a funny request because she could live her entire life without another Skittle!

No comments: