Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Princessa


This week our littlest sunshine will be one year old! Amazing! I remember so clearly this time last year. We were all excited to meet the new sister! Her labor and delivery was perfect almost dreamy. Of course, I remember it was painful, but with it brought such a blessing!


She is such a fun addition to our family! She smiles so big we wonder if her face will break! She squeals loudly too! She gets excited to see all of her siblings! Her job in life right now is to survive George's "help." Does she look like RandiKate? Here is RandiKate at one year.


A few things she is doing right now:
Has 4 top teeth
Stands alone
Walks holding on to something
Waves bye-bye and hi
Says ma-ma & da-da
Climbs stairs and comes down too
Rides forward-facing in the car seat
Drinks whole milk
Likes "real" food better than baby food (smart girl)
Sleeps 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon
Sleeps 8p-7am at night

She is joy in all of our lives! Our princess.

12 comments:

Laura J. said...

She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Lily!

I thought the picture of Randi Kate was Lily when I first saw it until I read that it wasn't.

Becky said...

I can't believe she is already a year! Happy Birthday, Lily!

Dalene said...

I can't get over how cute that little princess of yours is!

Shankle Life said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Lily! We love you! Sunny said she wants to buy you some more BOWS for your birthday :)

Aubrey said...

Such a sweet Lily! We love watching you and Hudson interact and play. Happy Birthday. Yes Kipplyn, I think she looks a lot like RandiKate.

Marci said...

Happy Birthday Lily and yes she sure does look like RandiKate. Hope you all have fun at Kamp!

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Happy Birthday Lily! You sure do look a lot like RandiKate!

Have fun at Kamp!

rachel white said...

that first picture is one of the most beautiful i have ever seen! happy birthday, lily!

Gerri/Mom/Grammy said...

Oh my goodness what PRECIOUS pictures of PRECIOUS kids!!!! I'm soo glad you got a picture of Lily with her fists clenched too! She's sooo funny when she does that!! :-)

Courtney said...

I canNOT wait to hear about your time at Kauai....

Kipplyn said...

Thanks Rachel, I forgot to mention that my friend Esther came over and took pics of all of us immediately after the birth! I called her a little late to make it for the actual birth, but they are gorgeous pics! I agree! I treasure them!