Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"The Tiddie Park Is Willy Fun, Mommy!!"




George's actual words. I love 2 year olds. The Kiddie Park just has to be one of the greatest places on earth! All kinds of little rides, perfect for kids under 5! I remember when we used to come visit my grandparents and would go there on occasion. It really is a special place. Only 25 cents for most rides and it is a barrel of fun!


This week some of the big kids are away at camp and John David is enjoying being the biggest! We are having fun with him and the other "littles." Amazing how easy, no uh, different it is to have only 3 kids. *wink*

JD has had a chance to have some friends over the past 2 days, too. It is a treat for him because it seems like there are not many boys that were born in 2002. At least not around us. Clayton Holley went with us tonight! It was fun to have him! He and JD had a ball making a mess with the snow cones and ice cream cones and then looking at themselves in the "fun house" mirrors!


They even let parents ride!


Chandler's First Kiddie Park Ride 1998



Lily's First Kiddie Park Ride 2008




"Where The Last Train Ride Is Always Free"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

fun fun! love it. can't imagine having 3, and that is only half of yours! wowsers

Shankle Life said...

Hey Kipp, you do realize that you used the term "barrel of fun". . .ha ha ha you are funny --in a Korny Kind of Kountry way :)

Nise(Denise) said...

I remember when Chandler and Lauren enjoyed Kiddie Park...they grow up so fast...take them often laugh and give them all the junk food they want. It only comes around once. I really miss those days, but I am working on enjoying today. College and a freshman baseball player...yikes!

Lehmkuhl Family said...

I miss that place! Now that I have my own kids I wish we had something like that around here.

Dalene said...

AAAAWWWW....Chanler!!!! OH MY GOODNESS...

I will now repeat what Denise said...

They grow up so fast. They kept telling me that, but I didn't believe it.

It's true.

Marci said...

Oh, how we love the Tiddie Park too George!!

Thanks for taking Clayton! Great pictures!

rachel white said...

oh, how i wish we lived near the kiddie park!

khowze said...

We love Kiddie Park too!!

Gerri/Mom/Grammy said...

WOW!!! Great memories of the kiddie park!! Fabulous pictures too! I wonder if THREE of our generations will go there? We've had two now! What a wonderful gift the people of Bartlesville continue to give to the community!