Saturday, June 28, 2008

Refreshing


The last 2 days I spent at my parents with 2 of my friends. It was such a nice time to get away and relax a little. I am always thankful for times like that to relax and renew and hopefully to come home a better mom than I left. Even though it wasn't scorching hot, I enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed some
one- on-one time with Lily. I really enjoyed getting to know my friend Courtney a little better and, of course, enjoyed time with an old "golden" friend (Christy). It is hard to find someone that is better at her than relaxing and enjoying company! Oh my goodness, I just went to download the pics from the weekend and found only ONE on my camera. I guess I took all of them with Christy's. So, she will have to send them to me.


The whipped cream on the sundae....
When I arrived home, I was greeted with dinner cooking on the stove and 3 clean and organized garages!! Amazing! My husband and kids are great! God is good! Thank you family for a little time for me!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'll send the pictures. Sorry you didn't get many. I appreciate you taking some for me though. I'm usually the one who comes home without any pictures. I had a great time. I'm glad you didn't try to steal any gasoline on your way home. (:

Annie said...

I'm so glad you had a life refreshing time. It'll be "a bit" noisier, but I'm looking forward to the 4th together.

I love you,
Annie

Courtney said...

thanks so much kipplyn! i had so much fun. i am so grateful for the invitation and that it all worked out for me to be able to come. i had a blast...and really enjoyed getting to know you better, too.