Sunday, June 8, 2008

Game of Tag....

This is a little friendly blogger game.

The inquisition...
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5-6 people, posts their names, then leaves a comment in their respective blogs to let them know they've been tagged.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.


Questions...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I lived downtown in my Grandmother's apartment. We had lived in B'ville for 1 year. Those were the days of women's Bible study and play groups for my little girl.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today? 1.Unpack 2. Unpack 3. Unpack. 4. Unpack 5. Unpack

3. What are some snacks you enjoy? chips & salsa or sour candy

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Hmmm..... lots, but mostly help Bo with his ideas

5. What are 3 of your bad habits? I should ask my husband that one....not putting things away where I found them, going outside barefooted, eating peanut butter out of the jar

6. What are 5 places you have lived?
1. Bartlesville, OK
2. Fayetteville, Ar
3. Plano, TX
4. Jackson, MS
5. Little Rock, AR
6. Tuis, Costa Rica

7. What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Nurses aide
2. Kanakuk Counselor
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Fragrance Model (you know, those annoying people that spray you when you walk in Dillards?)
5. MOMMY!

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD? I don't have one, but I listen to Chandler's a lot.... Casting Crowns and Spanish Worship music

9. What are the last 5-6 books you've read? Love & Respect by Eggleston, The Treasure Principle by Alcorn, When You Rise Up by Sproul, Jr, Making Room For Life by Frazee, Family Driven Faith by Baucham

10. Who do you want to tag?
Stacy
Marci
Laura R.
Chandler

6 comments:

Dalene said...

Are you sure that chips and salsa and sour candy are "snacks" for you? I thought those were MEALS!!! Hee Hee. Love ya.

Kipplyn said...

True! Sweet tarts and Coca Cola! Can't beat that for lunch! :-)

Marci said...

I used to eat Sweet Tarts and Coke ALL the time when I was in junior high!!

Anyway - -how dare you tag me while I am on vacation!! I am not allowed to think!! Is there a time limit???? LOL

Kipplyn said...

Yeah, sorry! It was actually pretty easy. I am just interested in your answers! :-)

Christy said...

Hey... you're supposed to e-mail me when you do this!!! I think if you break that rule then you have to do it again and answer 10 more questions! (: HA!

TAG!

Kipplyn said...

hee hee sorry!