Monday, June 2, 2008

Ironing.....


Last weekend I decided to do some touch-up ironing for our church clothes. This is pretty unusual for me because I don't iron much. #1 I don't buy clothing that needs ironing & #2 I don't often iron it even if it needs it. It has always been a little joke in our family. Once, when Chandler was about 3, we took her to her Sunday school class, there was a plastic kitchen set with an ironing board and she said "Mom, what is this?"

Ok, so this time George walks up to me and says "Mommy, what cha' makin'?" hee hee. THEN, RandiKate comes around the corner and says in her most dramatic hysterical voice, "MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DRESS???!!!"

....... I guess ironing is not witnessed much in my house.

7 comments:

Dalene said...

....This is SHOCKING!!!!!....

camryn said...

Funny!

Christy said...

I'm so with ya. Who invented ironing anyway?? Let's start a new trend. It's COOL to be wrinkled! (:

Nise(Denise) said...

I hate ironing. I just think that it will get that wrinkled after I put it on anyway.

Shankle Life said...

Ha ha ha, you forgot option 3...just go buy something new!
love,
your practical and wasteful sister in law

Christy said...

You've been tagged! (:
Check my blog.


Love ya...

Gerri/Mom/Grammy said...

This is hysterical!!! I'm still laughing even though you told me in person!! And Stacy's comment is TOTALLY her!!!! And Stacy is NOT wasteful anymore!! :-) New trend? It's not NEW, Kipplyn's been doing it for years! :-)