Thursday, April 8, 2010

RandiKate Dances

We are so thankful for our local dance studio Stage Art Productions! RandiKate takes ballet, jazz and tap classes once a week and looks forward to her time learning and with friends. In December, we enjoyed their Christmas: More Than a Story production. I so appreciate that I don't have to worry about whether or not the costumes, dance moves, or music will be inappropriate for my girls!


She and one of her closest friends Emma. Good friends are priceless in our life!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I was always thankful I didn't have girls who wanted to dance because of costumes and dance moves. It's kind of crazy what some teachers have the girls do and wear . . . glad you found a place that is not like that!! Sarah has recently been asking about dancing. We are just trying to keep her happy with gymnastics!!!! I'm not sure I would have as much luck finding someplace appropriate here!

RandiKate is growing up. She's beautiful!