Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

I have been looking forward to Easter Sunday. I love the season, remembering that Jesus conquered death and has risen! I enjoy the time together with family in church worshiping together and then afterward playing at Grandma's farm. This year my plans were thwarted a little. Because of sickness, George and I had to stay behind. Bo took the kids to church then out to Grandma's. Grammy & Pops, Ben & Stacy (and kids), Summer (and kids), Jim & Connie (and kids) all had a wonderful time together. When they came home, my older kids took something from each of their baskets to put in eggs to hide for George. It was a proud Mommy moment! He was so happy to hunt eggs! He said, "Do we get to use guns?" Yes, this is Oklahoma!


Lily Hunting eggs at Grandma's


Grandmadele and some of the grandkids and great grandkids


Our Six Sweeties



George and Lily are the best of friends

No comments: