Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me vs The Fly Lady

I really love things to be organized. It doesn't keep me awake at night to know that my closet or not organized, but I do like it. I just seem to have trouble keeping it that way. You know my mom IS The Fly Lady. (isn't she pretty?)
She is great to teach me all kinds of organizing tricks! But, I am always at war with The Fly Lady inside me and my lazy other side. So, I thought I would share a couple of real life examples I found in my own house....




Not so Fly























Fly Lady
























Fly Lady

















Not So Fly
















PS. BTW....I am so happy being blonde!

4 comments:

Kipplyn said...

Speaking of being blonde.... OK, my mom is not REALLY The Fly Lady. She just might as well be. She could have taught the women everything she knows. The Fly Lady only wishes she was as organized as my mother! hee hee! Sorry for the confusion!

Shankle Life said...

I know you think the Joy you have in your heart right now is from having a clean/organized house....but TRUST ME...it's just from being a BLONDE again. (Face it, you are just as vain as me!) I've got to go look at myself in the mirror, I mean, organize my drawers!

Laura J. said...

I LOVE LOVE organization too! Just finding the time to do it is the difficult part!...and yes, your mother is beautiful....she looks like she could be your sister.

Marci said...

Organization is good as long as it doesn't cost us something more important- - I know you know what I mean.

I know you would rather play with your kids than make sure the clothes are perfectly on your shelves.

Disorganization is bad if we are wasting time trying to find things, but not so bad if we have time to spend playing with our kiddos!