Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One More Week

Well, we have moved out of our house and into my grandmother's apartment. The apartment has been such a blessing to many of our family members over the years! It is, once again, to us! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! One week from right now we will be settling into bed in our house in Costa Rica. WOW! Bo & I are really excited. It is hard to believe that the time has finally come! The kids are a little apprehensive, but I know it will be a great experience!

We are still waiting for our house to close and pray for that to happen tomorrow! Bo has a ton of work to wrap up and I am just finishing up our packing! Things are coming together! I am so thankful for our friends and family who have been supportive and continue to pray for us! We leave Bartlesville on Friday for the weekend in Fayetteville with my parents then we fly out of Tulsa on Tuesday Oct 30th at 6:30 am! We should have more pictures up soon and video of our new home shortly after.
God bless!

No comments: