Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tree Decorating 2010

The Partridge Family Christmas is our traditional music that we listen to while decorating the tree. It makes me smile and makes my heart happy. I love decorating the tree, getting out all of the ornaments and talking about when we received them and from whom. Usually everyone is excited and the participation is great. This year I got a fir tree. I have always had a pine. There were not many to choose from when I went, but I like it because it is TALL! I love watching Bo pick up one of the youngest children and letting them place the star on the tree. It is a bit crooked, but I just love it! All of my paper is lime green this year. It has been a great week. We have wrapped gifts, visited with friends and family, baked cookies and candy. I appreciate the break to move at a slower pace and enjoy loved ones. My house, tummy, and heart are full and I am very thankful to the Lord for the abundance of blessings.

George & Lily


The finished tree


Here goes the star...

Yea George!


RandiKate got out her pointe shoes and danced around a little.

This picture says a lot about my girlies.


Sisters!



George was pretty serious about the task.



Charlie helped with higher ornaments.


The little ones were so excited to help and the ornaments are a little "bottom heavy"
Everyone getting in on the fun!

No comments: