Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration

On Sunday, we had a birthday celebration for John David, Chandler and me at the home where Kenzie is staying. We had a great time. We thought we would have a time to rest before our afternoon church service, but we forgot how long a party lasts here. When there is a birthday party (any gathering for that matter) in Costa Rica, you better come hungry and you need to pace yourself. The food was still coming off the grill after 3 hours.




My beautiful wife Kipplyn and Arecely.


Andres on the grill and the boys in the hammock being attacked by the smoke.



Charlie, Kenzie and Jeremy

George and Warren

Tommy, Joshua and John David

Lily, Britany and Randi Kate



2 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! Happy Birthdays all around. Sounds like my kind of party. :)

Marci said...

Oh, the slow pace of life- - -3 hours of EATING- - - sounds dreamy to me!

It was fun to see Tommy in the pictures- - I remember him from last year.