Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged..7 Random Things About Me

7. I am an addict... Coca Cola, Facebook, Travel.. There is probably more, but I don't want to share.

6. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday

5. I don't like to fly

4. I love to watch professional golf on tv

3. I know the words to rap music

2. I like to move... I am not discontent or wanting more. I just enjoy the change, the process, the excitement

1. I don't bake (I don't even have flour in my house. Sorry Annie and Laura R)

I tag Stacy, Leslie, & Becky C

7 comments:

Laura said...

I am just going to have to bring you a huge plate of spritz cookies this year! You missed out last year in Costa Rica. I want to know the stuff you didn't want to share :) That is more exciting!

Laura J. said...

I watch golf too...when I want to fall asleep that is! ;)

rachel white said...

hey kipplyn! i do agree with you...i have grown to love watching golf with hubs on sunday afternoon. i'm all about phil mickelson. : )

anyway, would you do me a favor and email me regarding the delayed schedule you and bo use for immunizations? rwhite143@gmail.com

thanks so much!!!

rachel white said...

immunizing the kiddos, that is. : )

Laura J. said...

Hey, I didn't know you delay your kids immunizations too! I found a schedule I really like from a doctor but would be interested in looking at yours too.

Sara said...

I'm not set on moving, but I get a 3 year itch for a huge change (college graduation, move, new job, anything), so I understand #2. Jonathan and I are both antsy right now, b/c we haven't had a big change (outside of the twins) in over 3 years.

If you don't bake, let me know if you want soemthing. I don't bake from May-September (I refuse to add heat to the house), but I take any excuse to turn on my oven when it gets cold.

Kipplyn said...

Ok, I am teasing about the other addictions. Nothing illegal or anything like that! You guys shouldn't be so serious! I am addicted to the sweet love of my honey! You all know I have a sugar problem. I am down to 1 tablespoon in my coffee *blush*