Friday, October 17, 2008

A Day At The Farm

During this time of year, I am highly tempted to move out of my neighborhood into the country. It is so beautiful and peaceful. I love how great the kids are outside! Boys need to be outdoors! Girls need to be outdoors! I have to remind myself how brutal the country is in the winter. :-) Here are some pics of the kids visiting Grandmadele at her "farm" We were excited to share it with friends too!

Lily Adele & Grandma Adele


Boys playing always turns into wrestling!





Chandler & Lily





RandiKate & Emma



George

4 comments:

Heather Bug said...

Kipp, your kids are so precious. I wish I had as many as you. I just read your last post and loved it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Aubrey said...

How fun! I'm with you in that this weather makes me wish I had a little farm of my own.

Carole said...

Kipp,
I couldn't sleep, so I got online and finally checked out your blog. It's precious! We had so much fun at your mom's this summer, thanks! I'd love to get together again the next time you're in town. Didn't realize just how much I missed you until I got to spend time with you again! There's just something special about friends that have known you over several seasons of your life! Love to you all...
C.

camryn said...

I hope Emma and Randikate had fun!!!



Camryn