Thursday, May 22, 2008

8 and 80

Charlie and our "Pa-Paw" share the same birthday. This year Charlie celebrated 8 years and Pa-Paw celebrated 80! Most of my Dad's side of the family in south Arkansas got together to celebrate! We had a great time seeing many of the cousins that we haven't seen in years!Happy Birthday Charlie! My first born boy! By the time I had my 3rd child, I had relaxed a little bit and really learned to enjoy my babies. We were so excited to have a little boy! Charlie was the happiest little toddler! He is still so much fun to be around!

His biggest love is baseball! He loves to watch with his dad and loves to play any time! This season he is especially enjoying playing on an undefeated team! I just love to watch him play! He loves the game and almost always knows what is going on! He runs on and off the field with excitement and is always happy to be there! He can't seem to get enough of it! Of course, Bo loves coaching him and the time they spend together playing and watching!

Charlie is a great big brother to his 2 little brothers! Here is a picture of all of the boys (before the haircuts) We are blessed to have him in our family and I look forward to seeing what plans God has for his life!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy birthday Charlie! We look forward to celebrating with you when you come back! Carter wants to take you to Carter Reds to eat...he thinks it is way better than Charlie's Chicken! I am still impressed you boys have to your own restaurants! Have a great time on vacation! I am going to check out your new house!

Dalene said...

Kipplyn, He's adorable.

Marci said...

How fun to share a birthday with "Pa-Paw"!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! We miss you guys. Get home soon so we can celebrate...

Unknown said...

Happy BDay Charlie from Grayson and Mr.Jeff!!!!! Miss you guys.....love the pic at the top of the site.

Charlie - Give my best to your mom/dad :)

Bo or Kip - let's go camping soon on a SAt night w/ the kids.