Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ground Hog Days


When there is nothing else to play with….

One of my favorite things about being here is that my children have finally learned to play outside with nothing more than stick, rocks and a lot of imagination. This is a picture of John David and Charlie in a “fort” that they built. They had a great time building it with some friends.

Sorry we have not posted much lately. We are in a little bit of “Ground-Hog Day” right now. We don’t have much interesting to say….more of the same

I miss hot water, my bed, friends & family!

I love having someone to cook delicious food for me everyday!

I buy amazing fruits and veggies at unbelievable prices!

Learning to speak Spanish is REALLY HARD, but we are learning!

The kids are great and amaze me every day with their ability to learn the language!

My parents will be here next weekend for a week at the beach. I am sure we will have lots of pictures and stories to share. Hope you are surviving your winter!

It is a little chilly here today (around 78*F) Kick me later!

Happy Valentine’s Day

5 comments:

Dalene said...

Oh.My.Goodness. LOVE the fort.

Christy said...

This will be perfect timing. Your kids will be back here for summertime in order to teach mine how to play outside again. (:

Love you!

Aubrey said...

Oh, building forts...that takes me back to my childhood days on the farm. We built multiple forts all over the place...such fun! I'm glad that your kids get to experience that - it was some of the most fun times I can remember as a child. We miss you!

Gerri/Mom/Grammy said...

Just 5 more days til we see you!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

camryn said...

I love to build forts.